|Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Private Hire
- Conditions – apply whether a contract has been made verbally or in writing.
- Quotations – are made subject to a vehicle suiting the customer`s requirements and being available at the time of acceptance. Quotations are based on cost prevailing at the time in accordance with details provided by the customer. Quotations are valid for a maximum of 28 days from being issued or for any period specified by Dublin Minibus Hire. Unless otherwise stated admission charges and parking charges at special events are not included.
- Use of vehicle – unless previously agreed by the company, the vehicle is not available for the use of the customer other than for the journey`s and times stated.
- Driver`s hours and rest periods – as governed by the RSA, will be strictly adhered to unless an emergency or diversion occurs.
- Seating capacity – shall not exceed the maximum number of passengers indicated on each vehicle.
- Payment – any requested deposit must be made at the time stated by the company, failure to do this can lead to the booking been cancelled. Payment must be made in full 10 days prior to the commencement date of the booking unless previously agreed in writing.
- Cancellation by the customer – in the event of cancellation by the customer, Dublin Minibus Hire reserves the right to retain any deposit given. The customer shall be liable to Dublin Minibus Hire for any losses incurred as a result of a cancellation or part cancellation which includes full payment of any confirmed bookings where a price has been given by Dublin Minibus Hire and agreed by the client unless seven days notice has been given in writing.
- Cancellation by the company – in the event of any emergency, force majeure or of any action by the customer to vary the agreed conditions unilaterally the company may, by returning all monies paid and without further or other liability, cancel the contract.
- Route and time changes – should a vehicle be detained by the customer, or taken on a longer journey than contracted for, the company reserves the right to make an additional charge commensurate with the costs incurred. The driver will be the judge of the reasonableness of any request for a change of route or time. In any event the vehicle (s) will depart at the agreed time and the company will not be liable for any loss or injury sustained by a passenger failing to join the vehicle at the appointed time.
- Change of vehicle – the company reserves the right to substitute other vehicles of similar quality, including those of other operators, for all or part of the hiring.
- Breakdowns and delays – the company gives its advice on journey times in good faith but does not guarantee the completion of any journey at a specific time and will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused by breakdown or other delay.
- Agency arrangements – where the company arranges any additional services from a secondary body at the request of a customer such as vehicles, tickets, meals, accommodation or any other services it does so as an agent for and on behalf of the customer and on the express condition that the company shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, injury or delay or in the contingence howsoever caused as a result of any such arrangements. Any T&C`s imposed by such secondary bodies through the company shall be binding on the customer as if they had directly contracted such services.
- Passenger`s property – the company will not except liability for any damage to or loss of any property, which belongs to any passenger left in the vehicle. Passengers leaving any personal property on any company vehicle do so at their own risk.
- Conduct of passengers – any passenger who`s conduct is disruptive or threatening towards the driver or any passenger will be removed from the vehicle on the driver`s authority. The customer will be held responsible for the conduct of passengers and for any damage caused to the vehicle by passengers during the hiring.
- Complaints – with respect to the company`s services any complaints should be made in writing to the company`s registered office, 15 Slademore Drive, Ard Na Greine, Dublin 13. This must be done within seven days of the hiring or the termination of the hire during which the cause of complaint arose.
- Refreshments – no food or drink is to be consumed on our vehicles unless previously agreed by the company.
- Surcharges – where more than 28 days lapse between acceptance of the quotation and the performance of the contract, the company reserves the right to pass on any increase in its costs as a surcharge. However, it guarantees to limit any price increase to a maximum of 10% of the quoted price.
|MapQuest Terms and Conditions
Maps/Directions are informational only. User assumes all risk of use. MapQuest, Vistaprint, and their suppliers make no representations or warranties about content, road conditions, route usability, or speed.